<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Friday, February 13, 2009
I MISS DRUMMING LIKE CRAZY. It's quite a feat, going 2 weeks and a day without drumming. I was just thinking about drumming yesterday and then today during assembly, this group of drummers came to perform. I was more amazed by the different tribal drums than the normal drumset HOHO.

Anyway, I'm super duper pissed at Miss A right now. I hafta be at Safra from 11.10 to 5.30 tomorrow for the NYT shoot. That's a whopping 6 and a half hours okay! And apart from my 1 hour 15 minute shoot, there is absolutely no point in being there at all. Does she seriously think that I have that much time to waste?! I swear, with her around it seems that shooting is more important than our O's. Even Rachel doesn't need to be around for that long and she's the freaking captain. PFFFFFT.

I will suck at my shoot tomorrow because I just realised that I have zero passion for shooting.
8:25 PM;